Accessing European Funds
“I would like to access the European funds for investments. What solutions does ProCredit Bank offer me for the full financing of my project?”
The products are dedicated to the co-financing of projects sustained through European funds and they allow the financing of the entire project, including non-eligible expenses. They are granted over a period of up to 15 years, and they offer great flexibility as to the repayment method: you can apply for a grace period (total or standard).
For the beneficiaries of European funds ProCredit Bank offers excellent co-financing options.
Based on the financing file, you can also obtain, upon request:
- a Comfort Letter;
- the issue of a letter of guarantee (if needed);
- a credit line for unforeseen expenses.
It is easier for you to manage your liquidities because you have a repayment plan adjusted to your needs:
- You can pay part of the loan from ProCredit Bank when you collect the non-refundable amounts or
- You can opt to keep the amounts collected from European funds for other investments and pay instalments to ProCredit Bank until the full repayment of the loan.
- You have flexibility because we accept any king of collateral, depending on the specificity of the business, the amount and the lending period;
- The loan can be also covered partially with collateral from the Guarantee Fund for Loans to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises;
- You use your resources in an efficient manner, as you enjoy full financing of your investment project;
- You know from the beginning all the costs incurred.